Browse your entire iPhoto library across your Wifi network and grab a few photos to save to your iPad. PhotoGrab will automatically detect your iPhoto shares and provide access to them. No additional server software is required. Simply share out your iPhoto library from your Mac and you can grab away without syncing. Share your photos from iPhoto by selecting iPhoto | Preferences... Choose the sharing tab, and click "Share my photos". That's it! Now you can see your iPhoto library from PhotoGrab.
======== FEATURES ==========
- View your photo library or albums as a slideshow over your local wifi network
- Take your iPad the next time you go to your family's house. Have them share their IPhoto library and you can pick and choose photos to keep in your own library on your iPad. Then sync up with your own iPhoto library back home later.
- Slideshow mode provides a way to stream your entire iPhoto library over the wifi network and display each photo with a nice crossfade. Set up your iPad anywhere. Start PhotoGrab and choose the library you want to showcase. It's the best photo frame around.
- Slideshow mode allows you to set the delay duration between slides. This delay time is the amount of time the app pauses between download of each individual image.
- By popular demand, single image selection now supports full screen mode and swiping to advance to the next or previous images. As before, you may also download individual images in either a size specifically made for iPad or the full hi-res version found in your iPhoto library.
- Multi-image selection now shows accurate progress for all images being downloaded with overall progress for all files being displayed as well.