Very rough around the edges
Nice concept, but not worth the $ in its current state.
- Causes errors half the time in iPhoto on my iMac and can't access the library.
- Can't access iPhoto if the library is password protected.
- Can't pinch and zoom photos.
- No true fullscreen display outside of slideshows. The fullscreen display has a white border and controls.
- Photos are always cropped so you can't see the full photo, regardless of portrait or landscape.
- Have to double tap on an image to view it. A single tap checks the image. Since I much more often want to view an image, reserve the double tap for checking images.
- Interface lacks the polish of the native Photo app, which makes this app feel like a comprised experience.
I really want to like this app, and I hope the developer is busy behind the scenes working on updates. Right now surprisingly this is the only app I could find for the iPad that can stream from iPhoto in this way.